|Ordering your repeat prescription
Repeat prescriptions can be ordered by:
- Ordering them via NHS app NHS app
- Ordering them via Patient Access Patient Access
- Ticking the items that you need on your repeat prescription tear-off slip and putting them in the letterbox. Any repeat slips put through the letterbox after prescription collection times will not be actioned until the following day, this is important to remember when allowing for the current 4 working day turnaround for collection of your medication.
- YELLOW CARD SYSTEM – when you pick up your medication you will be asked to tick what you will need the following month on the repeat ordering slip. The repeat slip must then be handed back to the staff member. The staff member will record your next collection date on your yellow card.
- You can use our online form if you are not yet registered for online services
Please do not call the Dispensary to check if your prescription is ready for collection. It will be available from 4 working days after you requested it.
We are unable to take requests for repeat medication over the phone due to the increased risk of errors being made.
Please be aware that we do not accept requests for medication from third parties this includes pharmacies.
The preferred method is the NHS app
We prescribe repeat medication in 28 day amounts. This is in accordance with NHS guidelines and is seen as the best balance between patient safety, drug wastage and patient convenience.