Our mission statement is “To provide high quality care for all of our patients in a caring, responsive, courteous and supportive manner”
Our Mission is to:
- Put our patient’s welfare at the heart of all we do.
- Listen to our patients.
- Promote best medical practice, share expertise and refer on to the appropriate service where necessary.
- To provide continuous learning with our organisation and promote Clinical Governance within our teams.
- Be innovative, adaptable and respond to the changing face of general practice.
- Promote the aims mission and values of the South Warwickshire Clinical Commissioning Group.
- Strive to improve the health of our population and encourage self-care.
- Use our resources wisely and in a cost effective manner.
- Encourage patients to use both the practice resources and those of the wider NHS responsibly.
- Balance the needs of individual patients with those of the wider practice population.
- Value and protect our staff.
Our Values Are:
South Warwickshire Federation
We have joined forces with 35 other practices in South Warwickshire to form a GP Federation.The purpose of GP federations is to allow practices to benefit from economies of scale whilst retaining their sovereignty and local, responsive service.The South Warwickshire GP federation is simply called South Warwickshire GP and they have a website with more information at www.SouthWarwickshireGPs.nhs.uk